Front of House / Retail Consultant – Bamford Wellness Spa, Cotswolds
Our beautiful Bamford Wellness Spa has expanded, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Front of House / Retail Consultant to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £21,000 per annum.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven Front of House/Retail Consultant. With excellent customer service experience and warm and friendly personality. You will be required to greet all clients and ensure they receive a 5* star service whilst in the Wellness Space. You will need to learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge to proactively engage with clients and achieve sales targets. You will also be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Spa. You will follow the Bamford philosophy to the highest professional standard.
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with all retail products and treatments, classes and confident to recommend and maximise sales to all clients.
- You will be responsible to the maintain of standards in the spa, retail and food and beverage area.
- Manage all client bookings using our online system, whilst liaising with the Therapist team on their schedules to increase appointment occupancy.
- Ensure all treatment questionnaires are fully completed.
- Support the Spa Manager with any other ad-hoc duties.
- Set up event spaces and host guest/clients
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 2 classes free every month
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- uniform or clothing allowance, role dependant.
About the Company
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details