Lifeguard - Seaview Holiday Park, close to Polporro and Looe, Cornwall.
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to work at Seaview Holiday Village. You will need to be NPLQ qualified.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To assist the sports and leisure manager, must be able to work weekends.
- To ensure a safe, hygienic and smooth running operation by maintaining high standards.
- To comply with all relevant legislation relating to the operation.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, health & safety policy, swimming pool policy, etc.
- Maintain a concentrated observation of the pool and pool users.
- Following all relevant legislation including health & safety, hygiene, first aid and fire
- Observing all RLSS requirements.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and other team members and security of equipment.
- Carry out rescues and initiate emergency action where necessary.
- Following the required procedures for water testing, back washing and water dosage.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed neatly and accurately within specified deadlines.
- Report all potential accidents.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the pool and associated areas.
- Inspect toilets and changing areas as and when required.
- To undertake and organise activities contained within the sports resorts programme or water resorts programme.
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
Seaview Holiday Village is a small and friendly holiday park in Cornwall close to Polperro and Looe on the stunning south coast.
If you possess all the above, please email your CV.
Apply for Lifeguard
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly