Fish and Chippery Manager
A Parkdean Resorts Fish and Chippery Manager leads and oversees the management of all aspects of the Fish and Chippery operation within the main complex, driving industry leading customer experience, speed of service, and delivering a great quality traditional Fish and Chip shop experience.
A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate Fish & Chip Shop Manager to join the growing team at our Highfield Grange Holiday Park.
Reporting to the Complex Manager, you will be required to ensure the smooth running of onsite Fish and Chip Shop.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a ‘hands on’ role in the production of menu items during service
- Ensure the quality of the food production and presentation is maintained to company standard
- Training the Fish & Chip Shop team to ensure a consistent standard is maintained.
- Monitoring stock levels and working with nominated suppliers to ensure best value.
- Working on the ‘front line’ and manage the prep production
- Ensuring that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to a high standard
- Having strict control and security of stocks, implement company stock takes as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control.
- Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to including health and safety, hygiene and cleanliness
The successful Person will have:
- Previous experience in a busy fast paced Kitchen/Chip shop
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- Experience planning, organising and problem solving
- A results orientated mind-set
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply today!