Shop Maintenance Engineer - London Wembley - London, Wembley
We are currently recruiting for a Shop Maintenance Engineer to be based in the London - Wembley area, The position is Full Time and permanentThe ideal person for this position will ideally be an apprentice trained electrician or qualified to a minimum of C&G 2365 with a practical electrical background or NVQ Level 3 supporting qualification and multi skilled in other building trades. You will be provided with a company vehicle and with a company tool kit and given a range of training relative to Greggs.
Job Description Reporting to the Area Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
Carrying out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance work on the building fabric and equipment within our shops, this includes working on a range of catering equipment and refrigeration units and making sure the work is carried out to the highest possible standards.
Carrying out regular and varied maintenance work, day-to-day repair of shop equipment, fixtures and fittings including electrical repairs and modifications.
To deliver on maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative and predictive maintenance.
To ensure correct operation and completion of Computer Aided Facilities Management system, including time recording, analysis and development.
To provide a first class, flexible, adaptable, responsive service, ensuring courtesy and attentiveness, with a particular focus on customer satisfaction.
Up to £37,899 per annum dependent upon skills level and qualifications.Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
45 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis between 6.30 am and 8.30 pm which will include 2 in 4 weekends and 3 Bank Holidays per annum.Skills The successful candidate for the role would preferably have previous experience working on catering/refrigeration equipment with an electrical bias and some form of electrical qualification.
- Must be Multi Skilled and able to work unsupervised and be adaptable to take on any tasks relevant to the maintenance of a shop environment.
- Good organisational skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and carry out a varied workload across all trades on both equipment and property.
- Should be computer/PDA literate in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A Full driving Licence is essential.
- Happy and Flexible to work a day shift pattern.