Our Maintenance Manager will lead a team in providing proactive and reactive maintenance solutions across the parks stunning grounds, and inside our first class accommodation and communal facilities. They play a key role in ensuring our guests and owners can sit back, relax and enjoy their break comfortably.
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to join the team at Crimdon Dene Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park,accommodation, bars and entertainment venues.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed standards.
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are complete with minimal disruption caused to guests and owners.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Have the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Be an excellent communicator with great influencing skills.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!