Assistant Restaurant Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as an Assistant Restaurant Manager at our Vauxhall Holiday Park due to growth!
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will assist the Restaurant Manager in leading and overseeing the management of all aspects of the Main Restaurant including driving industry leading customer service, speed of service and performing within a safe and immaculate environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Being a strong role model and demonstrate effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values.
• Operate the restaurant in line with brand standards, food safety and health & safety guidelines and Welfare of all team members, customers, guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
• Promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
• Ensure team efficiency is maintained in both front and back of house; prepare rotas in accordance with wage/turnover%
• Work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, with the team, customers and general public at all times.
• Report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
• Lead individual performance through expectations and targets and reviews and seek new personal development opportunities and celebrate success.
• Work together as a team to provide industry leading service and main a strong level of communication with all staff.
• Responsible for the recruitment plan for all FOH positions, on boarding and ensuring new team members receive the high quality induction.
• Ensuring the promotion of the Order & pay app, hitting the adoption rate target.
Ideally you will have:
• Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
• COSHH trained
• Proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
• Customer focused approach, this role is customer facing.
• Experience of leading and developing others
• Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills
• First Aid at Work
• Team player, willing to step up and outside comfort zone to assist all departments if required.