A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
We’re so excited to open our pubs again following this extraordinary time and have worked hard to create a warm and Peachy experience for our guests, while keeping them and the team safe.
If you’re a General Manager who wants to provide an inclusive and respectful environment for your team, and you’re honest, kind, compassionate and fun, with bags of passion for the industry, you’ll love working here.
What’s in it for you:
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- An equal share of tips (Between 3k – 4.5k per year, pub dependent)
- 70% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
“What I love most about working for Peach is that we have so much input into the day to day - marketing, blackboard displays, daily specials, social media, décor and promotions, which you just don’t get in many other pub companies”- Gemma Aylard, GM, The Embankment.
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff - UK farmed, 100% free-range meat & eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website
Calling all General Managers who enjoy Making Life Peachy for their Team, Guests and Suppliers.