Cluster General Manager - Kent
£50,000- £55,000 + car + bonus + benefits
We are working with a Premium lifestyle fitness operator to find a Cluster General Manager who can take the reins of one of their flagship family health clubs whilst also overseeing sales performance across five other clubs in the estate.
- Lead, coach and inspire your teams, instilling a culture of service excellence and a drive for results
- Full profit and loss accountability across the diverse business with a key focus on sales and retention
- Management of their products and services, facility and operational standards, Health and Safety and regulatory compliance
- Support General Managers and Sales Managers with their campaign planning and execution
- Compile weekly sales reports for the board
- Manage, analyse, and interpret all sales data and developing action plans to improve performance
- Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders across the senior team.
- Inspiring, driven, commercial with some entrepreneurial flair
- Premium fitness/family lifestyle club experience perhaps as a General Manager, ClusterManager or Regional Manager
- Ideally multi-site management experience with a strength in sales/campaign management
- To live in Kent or within commuting distance of Kent
- Full clean driving licence and flexibility to travel
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, 30% bonus potential, pension, free family membership and mobile. The biggest benefit is being part of a brand who empowers their senior team to truly manage the whole business and encourages input to help shape the whole organisation.
For more information please click apply detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for this post and we shall be in contact.