Reception Supervisor - Golders Green
Up to 25K
This is an exciting opportunity for a reception supervisor/team administrator to join a well-established and very successful business based in Golders Green. It is Monday-Friday, 9-5pm. Responsibilities include:
- Assist all clients efficiently and professionally with any queries on the phone, in writing and face to face.
- Provide a friendly, compassionate and efficient front line service as first point of contact for visitors.
- Maintain and update the company database and ensure all statutory documents are registered and retained.
- Diary management, extensive email communication and correspondence.
- Take payments and produce receipts.
We are keen to talk to candidates who live within 30 minutes of Golders Green who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of professionalism and empathy.
- Excellent administration skills and communication., both written and verbal with the ability to quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability and experience of being a team player working in a pressured and busy environment in a calm and efficient manner.
The position offers a salary range of 20-25k depending on experience, benefits include 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays, a matching pension scheme of up to 5% and life insurance. There is free parking available on site with Golders Green tube a 10 minute walk away.