Studio General Manager - West London
Up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a boutique fitness studio offering some of the most innovative classes as well as hosting events and creating a real community for its customers.
Your role as Studio General Manager:
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to be the best they can be every day.
- Instil a culture of service excellence and strong sense of community.
- Drive class occupancy, treatments and retail spend through business development activities
- Ensuring the club is COVID safe, immaculate and in good working order at all times
- Manage financial budgets and stock control
- Above all, ensure your customers have a 5-star experience with each and every visit
We would love you to apply if you have:
- High volume customer service experience in a luxury environment
- Senior leadership experience within the premium boutique fitness, luxury retail or hotel markets possibly as a Deputy General Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Spa Manager or Store Manager.
- Business development experience to drive occupancy, yield and secondary income.
- Strong coaching, developing and leadership skills.
- Profit and loss experience
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
With more studios opening in 2021, this is a really exciting opportunity to join the business and help develop the brand and be central to its growth.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch.