Boutique Studio General Manager - East London
Up to £35,000 + bonus + classes
Our client is an entrepreneurial boutique fitness studio in East London offering some of the most innovative and energizing group exercise classes and personalized fitness training in a super luxurious environment.
Your role as Studio General Manager:
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team to be the best they can be every day.
- Develop and deliver innovative new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity and become known in the community.
- Ensure members have a memorable customer experience with each and every visit and are supported to achieve their goals.
- Help coordinate and develop the fitness product offering.
- Retail stock management
- Ensuring the club is well maintained, clean, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- Profit and loss accountability
- Create a fun environment for team members and customers and instill a strong sense of community.
- Outgoing, engaging, passionate about fitness and service with a hands-on approach to leadership and some entrepreneurial flair
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting high performing teams.
- Full profit and loss experience.
- Experience in managing a boutique fitness studio or club in London as Studio Manager, Club Manager or General Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required.
- A passion for fitness and group exercise
With more studios opening in 2021, this is a really exciting opportunity to join the business and help develop the brand and be central to its growth.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch.