Complex Manager - Romeny Sands
As Complex Manager at Parkdean Resorts you will lead the retail team to deliver a first class Food & Beverage service. Your leadership and passion will lead to a first class service for all guests visiting the complex.
If you have a strong F&B passion and desire to deliver exceptional customer service, thiscould be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Romney Sands Holiday Park for a Complex Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all operations within the Complex and Satellite Retail units ensuring the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, inspiring, developing and motivating team members to maximise efficiency and customer experience.
- Achieving set budgets and margins for all areas of the food and beverage operations and ensure that stock, costs and overheads are controlled in line with the company and site requirements to remain within recommended guidelines.
- Regularly review and develop retail areas to maximise sales and introduce and implement promotions as required.
- Promoting all sales in line with company requirements and manage all promotional and marketing activity within the operations.
- Completing weekly food and bar stock takes, report on results and take appropriate action
- Greeting and communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of managing high volume bar and catering units.
- Be experienced in managing costs, wages and revenue streams in a multi venue environment.
- Have the ability to take a strategic overview of the business with strong business skills.
- Have a customer focused approach.
- Ideally have a Food Hygiene Level 3 Qualification
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply today!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!