Maintenance Assistant – The Westbury Hotel, Dublin
If you want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to join us is perfect.As a Maintenance Assistant, you will be an experienced all-rounder, comfortable working alongside our guests, management team, contractors, suppliers and all team members. Responsible for managing faults and repairs as needed, you will be conscious to ensure the Health and Safety of colleagues and guests alike. The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Qualified Electrician with post qualification experience
Knowledge of other disciplines such as plumbing, carpentry and general maintenance
Previous hotel maintenance experience desirable but not essential
The perks of working as a Maintenance Assistant with The Westbury
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 days with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As a Maintenance Assistant at The Westbury, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Westbury, Dublin
The Westbury is an iconic hotel in Dublin, just off the renowned shopping and cultural area of Grafton Street. Situated between Trinity College and St Stephen's Green, the hotel has 205 bespoke guest rooms. The Westbury offers a range of dining options; brasserie style in Balfes, fine dining in Wilde, afternoon tea in the Gallery and cocktails in the Sidecar Bar.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Maintenance Assistant!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.