Human Resources Manager (Fixed Term) – The Croke Park Hotel, Dublin
An opportunity is now available for a passionate and organised professional to join our Human Resources team in the Croke Park Hotel, Dublin as our HR Manager. This is a fixed term contract.This role will be a challenging but rewarding position, ideally for somebody with previous Human Resource experience and a strong operations background. The ideal candidate will possess good management and motivation skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels.
The ideal candidate will be a whizz at multitasking, whilst being an organised, competent and resourceful individual with a passion for Human Resources. Ensuring our HR department's operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation is key to your success in this position.
The perks of working as our HR Manager:
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
As HR Manager, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Croke Park
Dublin's Iconic Sporting hotel is situated beside the impressive stadium playing host to the biggest GAA matches and concerts to visit the city. The Croke Park, a 4 star Doyle Collection property, offers 232 bedrooms, Hawthorne Restaurant, Sideline Bistro and a charming canal-side terrace. The hotel boasts an energetic, and passionate team who showcase the warmth and kindness associated with Irish Hospitality daily.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Human Resources Manager!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofit
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.