Complex Food & Beverage Manager - Weymouth
Complex/Food & Beverage Manager - Weymouth, Dorset
Up to 32K basic, OTE 40K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Complex Food and Beverage Manager to join a premium holiday park operator near Weymouth in Dorset. Responsible for multiple outlets including show bar, sports bar, restaurants, outdoor bars and multiple takeaway options and vending outlets with a combined turnover of around £2m per annum. The business is totally set up to outperform again for the 21/2 season so the position is best suited to a highly professional operator who will thrive in an environment where the key will be to lead the team to deliver the well-established ways of working and standards across all of these outlets.
The ideal candidate will require:
- A proven track record running multiple high volume entertainment, retail or leisure operations ideally covering both holiday parks and on the high street.
- Have well developed leadership qualities and communication skills with the ability and credibility to manage and present upwards as well as across all team levels.
- Be highly motivated to meet and exceed sales targets with a flair for proactive marketing and promotions on park.
- Extensive p and l management and budgetary experience, owning the p and l.
- Strong food safety, health and safety and stock taking experience
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
Accommodation on site is available in the short term making this an exciting opportunity with a market leading operator
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary of up to 32K there is a generous and highly achievable performance related annual bonus that should comfortably take the annual package to in excess of 40K.
Apply for Complex Food & Beverage Manager - Weymouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly