Restaurant Manager - Sandford
The Restaurant Manager leads and oversees the management of all aspects of the Main Restaurant within the main complex, Driving industry leading Customer restaurant experience, speed of service and performing within a safe and immaculate environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Operating the restaurant in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
• Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Ensuring high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
• Monitoring and reviewing all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
• Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
• Promote the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
• Working together with the team to produce industry leading standards within the Restaurant and aim to exceed customer expectations.
• On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
• To consistently build guest rapport and relationships within the restaurant through product knowledge and service excellence.
Ideally you will:
• Have your Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
• Be COSHH trained
• Have proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
• Be Customer focused approach, this role is customer facing.
• Have experience of leading and developing others
• Have strong and effective communicating and influencing skills
• Be trained First Aid at Work
• Be a team player, be willing to step up and outside comfort zone to assist all departments if required.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!