Fish and Chip Shop Manager - Porthcawl
Fish and Chip Shop Manager
The Fish and chip shop Manager leads and oversees the management of all aspects of the Fish and chippery operation within the main complex, driving industry leading customer experience, speed of service, and delivering a great Quality traditional Fish and Chip shop experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Operating the Brand in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
• Being responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
• Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Ensuring high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
• Monitoring and reviewing all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
• Ensuring the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
• Promoting the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant
• Delivering our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
• Attracting and recruiting team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
Ideally you will have:
• Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
• COSHH trained
• Proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
• Customer focused approach
• Experience in Fish Frying is preferred
• Experience of leading and developing others
• Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!