Fish and Chip Shop Manager - Carmarthen
Fish and Chip Shop Manager
The Fish and chip shop Manager leads and oversees the management of all aspects of the Fish and chippery operation within the main complex, Driving industry leading Customer experience, speed of service, and delivering a great Quality traditional Fish and Chip shop experience.
• Operate the Brand in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
• Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
• Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
• Monitor and review all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
• Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
• Promote the business through positive marketing strategies and ensure all POS is up to date and relevant.
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
• Ensure the standards of the store inside and out is at the highest standard
• Run team incentives to promote sales and ensure upselling is everyday practice.
• Ensuring the Food quality brand standards are met, regularly checking food is being served to brand specification.
• Always communicating with Customers and team to ensure industry leading service levels are met.
• Promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
• Ensure the Company Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all team members, customers, guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
• Work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, with the team, customers and general public at all times.
• Report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!