Complex Manager - Fallbarrow
We are seeking a skilled Complex Manager with strong organisational skills to join the team in XX Holiday Park on a full-time, permanent basis.
A little bit about you:
As Complex Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Food & Beverage functions. You will lead a brilliant team of up to XX across the Complex, including our vibrant Restaurant, Arcade, Take-away and Showbar by:
- Leading from the front to ensure all areas of retail standards meet with the expectations set out by Parkdean Resorts and our customers
- Managing of cost controls within budgeted measures
- Recruiting, leading and motivating our talented team members as well as coaching and developing, nurturing future talent within your team.
- Successfully overseeing high volume bar sales as well as fast paced food venues
- Demonstrating high commercial awareness & business acumen
- Holding a Personal License (Desirable)
A little bit about us:
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marina’s to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!