Head Chef - Highfield Grange
Do you have exceptional organisation skills and a passion for food? We are currently looking for a Head Chef at our Highfield Grange Holiday Park to lead the kitchen team to bring our menu to life and deliver exceptional food to our customers.
The successful person will play a key role within our Food & Beverage leadership team and will be joining the park at an exciting time.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and motivating the kitchen team to deliver menu items to the highest standard, and in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a control system to assure quality and portion consistency, as well as reducing food waste
- Working to the highest possible standard of health & safety, ensuring food hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Supporting with stock management and ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
- Full management of the kitchen team including initial recruitment, training, development and rota management.
- Continuously driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful person will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
- Experience in stock take & budget control
- Excellent people-management and communication skills
- Experience of leading and developing a team
- Food Hygiene Level 2 certification
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to make a real difference and support the development of our fantastic Food & Beverage team.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!