Holiday Home Sales Manager - Sundrum Castle
Holiday Home Sales Manager
A little bit about you . . .
As Holiday Home Sales Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Holiday Home Sales functions. You will lead a passionate team and incorporate company values into their working day by:
- Managing motivating and inspiring all members of the Holiday Home Sales team to ensure delivery of sales targets and excellent customer service.
- Striving to strengthen skills within the department- displaying a problem solving attitude and aptitude to spot opportunities.
- Recruiting talented team members as well as coaching and developing in a positive way, nurturing future talent within your team, growing leaders.
- Demonstrating success in delivering agreed budgets within set timescales for effective planning.
- Having an honest, professional and respectful approach to hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Holding a full driving licence is desirable
A little bit about us . . .
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest operator of caravan, lodge, cabin, glamping and camping holiday resorts. The business operates 67 locations around the UK ranging from seaside resorts to private beaches, marina’s to lakes and forests to natural beauty spots. Parkdean Resorts offers a wide range of accommodation from premium to great value and the resorts are well known for providing activities and amenities including; swimming pools, adventure playgrounds, restaurants bars and entertainment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!