Leisure Centre Manager - West London - 35K
We are looking for a commercially minded centre manager to run a well-established and successful wet and dry leisure centre in West London. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach, inspire and organise your managers, supervisors and front line team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Deliver the key objectives with regards to swim school numbers and programming
- Develop new initiatives to enhance the programming, increase participation and the bottom line.
- To meet and exceed new member sales targets
- Ensure customers receive the best possible experience with each and every visit.
- Ensure the centre operates in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Build strong relationships with key stake holders and partners.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience as a General Manager, Centre Manager, Operations Manager or Aquatics Manager within the leisure industry.
- Pool Plant, FAAW and NPLQ qualified
- Outgoing personality, with a passion for coaching and developing your team.
- Experience of managing a sizeable P and L.
Interviews are likely to be scheduled for February at this stage.
Please click apply and we will be in in contact.