Spa & Leisure Manager - Maternity Cover - Hook
Spa & Leisure Manager - Hook
Full-time (Maternity Cover- 12 months)
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is passionate about providing first class customer service to exceed our guests' expectations. Our Beauty Therapists and Leisure Assistants welcome and look after the needs of our hotel and external guests in the Health and Beauty department, whether it is for a massage, a session in the gym, a manicure or anything in between.
As a Spa & Leisure Manager at Tylney Hall Hotel you would be responsible for managing the Spa & Leisure facilities to a standard commensurate with the Tylney Hall Hotel, ensuring outstanding standards of customer service in all areas of the operation to excellent level. A key role focusing on the operating of the Spa & Leisure facilities including Retail, to maximize their financial contribution to the overall Tylney Hall Business.
Do you have a wide range of experience working within the Beauty & Leisure industry in a Management position? If so this could be the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career development. You will be required to manage the following areas of the business within the Spa & Leisure department:
- Hospitality & Service Business Development Financial Management People Management & Development Health & Safety Communication Planning & Ogranising
Other key Responsibilities include:
- Maximise the availability and productivity of the Spa. To ensure that all guests, clients and VIPs are greeted on arrival and special requests have been arranged. To ensure all arrivals and departures have been dealt with in a polite and professional manner. To keep the Spa S.O.P manual correct and up to date. To handle all customer complaints and ensure they are resolved to the guest satisfaction. Keep a log of all complaints and ensure that all actions and communications are reported to senior management. Ensure appropriate training is delivered to the Spa Team.
The role will also require a hands on approach and you will be required to deliver treatments and maintain an exceptional standard of Guest Service to all Guests.
Senior Beauty Therapist Key Attributes/Experience:
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or the equivalent.
- Experience working within a luxury hotel setting at a senior level.
- Great levels of retail sales
- Desirable qualifications include; Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology.
- We are looking for Therapists at a senior level with excellent personal presentation, customer service skills and attention to detail.
- You will be working on a rotational basis which will include some weekend work
- We are in a rural location, so your own transport is essential
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About the Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 112 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious parkland and boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include spa treatment rooms and leisure facilities including both an indoor and an outdoor pool and banqueting facilities which are second to none.
As a people focused employer and accredited Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.