Become a Personal Trainer - Nationwide
Earn up to £850 a week as a PT at 24/7 Fitness
- £850 a week OTE
- No rent for the first 6 months, then half rent for 6 months
- Guarantee Interviews
- Work as much as you like!
About the job:
Follow your love of fitness with a career as a Personal Trainer!
If you’re a fitness freak and think you have the passion and skills needed to inspire fantastic results in others, then 24/7 Fitness want to hear from you. With a high demand for their personal trainers, they are on the hunt for motivated individuals who are committed to healthy living to join their team and take their first steps as a PT.
No experience is needed at this stage
24/7 Fitness are working with their academy partner; The Training Room who will be engaging applicants and providing a course to help you gain the industry desired qualification you need to be gym-floor ready, and then matching you with available opportunities with 24/7 Fitness.
Why join 24/7 Fitness?
- Access to 24/7 members to help you build your PT client base
- £850 per week OTE!
- Rent free for the first 6 months, then half rent for 6 months, giving you time to build and develop your business before spreading your wings and going solo
- Training opportunities to launch your career
- Work as little or as often as you like
- Social and lively environment
Your 24/7 licence includes:
- Setting up of your sole trader status and the administration that goes with this
- Access to the 24/7 Launch Pad Business Manual, which teaches you how to build a successful PT business
- 12-week support programme from the on-site General Manager to guide you through the early stages of setting up a PT business
You could be a Level 3 qualified Personal Trainer in as little as 5 weeks, so what are you waiting for?
Successful graduates of The Training Room course will receive guaranteed interviews and 3 years of career development support
Interested? Click APPLY and follow the next steps to find out more.