Experienced MSK Physiotherapist
- Start date: end of February
- Location: City, Central or West London
- Salary: starting at £30,000 + bonus
This role is an exciting opportunity for a passionate MSK Physiotherapist to join our studios in City, Central and West London.
Ten Health and Fitness is the home of Dynamic Reformer Pilates and a leading boutique fitness operator. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the end-to-end health and fitness service and facilities that we provide for our clients. Ten is growing fast, and we are looking for the best talent to be part of this exciting growth.
- Examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Implement the circle of care through referrals to pilates classes, personal training and massage therapists
- Record client notes and reports and maintain the caseload
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- Responsible for the organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload
- Networking and business development
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists
- Fully qualified with an undergraduate Physiotherapy degree
- HCPC and CSP registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Certified in classical pilates is a bonus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in treating private patients with musculoskeletal conditions
- London-based experience is highly desirable
- Excellent skills in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Excellent manual therapy skills are essential
- Safe use of physiotherapy and rehabilitation equipment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Time and caseload management
- Expert, upbeat/energetic and people-driven.
- And of course, love what you do!
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter to us by clicking 'Apply Now'!