Trainee Teaching Assistant - Nationwide
*This is a career course that leads to guaranteed interviews upon successful completion
Trainee Teaching Assistant
- Unlimited interview opportunities as part of our 3 years careers support
- Time off over half term holidays
- Qualify in as little as 12 weeks
- Full training available
If you believe that children should be supported with their development and assisted with their learning, then choose the career where you can make a real difference.
Teaching Assistants up and down the country are providing support to children who otherwise would struggle in a classroom environment, and as a result have quickly become an integral part of the British education system.
To meet the ever-growing demand for engaging and compassionate Teaching Assistants, The Training Room are engaging individuals who are passionate about ensuring that all students that need help, have it available to them. If you dream of building a career in education, The Training Room can help.
No experience is needed as they provide all the training you need as part of their course and can help you become certified and classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks.
What are you waiting for?
You will graduate with:
- TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)
- ABC Award Level 3 in Autism Awareness for Educators
- ABC Award Level 3 in ADHD Awareness
You can even further your skill set with an additional qualification:
- ABC Award Level 3 Special Educational Needs (SEN)
On successful completion of the course, The Training Room will provide you with 3 years career development support and help you gain employment within the education sector.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future today!
Interested? Click apply to find out more