Social Media Manager - London
Social Media Manager - London
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team at our Head Office in South Kensington. The role will cover Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit social media activity.
Full time contract, Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm with flexibility to cover events when necessary. Salary, £30,000 - £40,000 pa depending on experience.
About the role
As our Social Media Manager, you’ll bring expert experience in utilising social media as a marketing channel, with a proven track record of turning fans into customers and customers into advocates. You’ll own, create and deliver social marketing campaigns, build brand awareness and manage all social content. You’ll be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of all social media platforms. In addition to a strong strategic understanding, excellent data analysis skills are essential to track campaign success. This role is integral to the wider Marketing team and will drive and maintain growth of Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit’s social media networks.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to drive brand awareness through authentic and relevant content that emphasises our brand voice and values
- Create and manage the social media calendar, manage content and plan specific and timely marketing campaigns in line with digital and marketing objectives.
- Strong copywriting skills required to deliver each brand’s tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple marketing channels.
- Responsible for the curation and scheduling of content across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn for Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit. The role will play an essential part in communicating Daylesford’s sustainability stories.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns with support from our external digital agency, working with the marketing team for input on content.
- Photography and video content generation in stores, on location and at events using a digital camera and editing software.
- Provide clear, detailed briefs and storyboards when wider teams are assisting in photography and video content.
- Responsible for community management across Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit with support from our Guest Services team (who you will keep updated on campaigns, product launches and FAQs).
- Provide training and guidance to team members on social media best practice, strategies and competitor activities.
Influencer engagement, in collaboration with the PR team, to nurture relationships with key influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Weekly social media reporting on performance and ROI of all social media channels
As our Social Media Manager, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of digital/social media marketing with a track record of traffic and engagement growth
- Strong copywriting skills required to deliver Daylesford and The Wild Rabbit’s tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple channels
- Up to date on industry trends as well as latest brands and influencers
- A deep understanding of analytics and of how audiences use social media
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas
- An understanding of the food, retail and hospitality industry with a love of organic food and passion for sustainability
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Working knowledge of GA
- Adobe Creative Suite (basic knowledge at a minimum)
- Video editing skills would be desirable
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.