Line Chef - South Bank, London
Wage: £10.50 to £12.00 per hour
Well! After a year we would all rather forget, Mamuśka! is still standing and looking for chefs who are excited about introducing Londoners to Polish food, as well as providing Poles with a taste of home. At Mamuśka! you will be amazingly fast on the line when it is busy and producing large batches of delicious Polish food from traditional recipes throughout the day.
- At least 1 week off at Christmas
- Full holiday pay
- Uniform shirts
- Service Charge vetted and shared between team members
- Staff welfare room
- Free meal on shift
- Staff discounts off-shifts
- Processing tickets and plating meals
- Pan-frying (schabowy), deep-frying, wok frying and boiling pierogi
- Making large batches of traditional Polish soups such as rosół and żurek
- Executing our Delivery Service and co-ordinating with the Front of House
- Running the kitchen shift from time to time when the Head Chef is off
- and so much more!
As London’s most fun and famous Polish eatery, we challenge ourselves every day to make the experience at Mamuśka! the absolute best it can possibly be for our guests and our Team. The food is authentically Polish, the taste is delicious and that the portions are generous.
We look forward to hearing from lovers of all things Polish to come join our amazing team!
Filter 1/ Can you confirm that you’re a CURRENT UK resident with all valid documentation referring to the right to live and work here?
Filter 2/ Do you have kitchen experience and live within easy commuting distance of Waterloo, London?
Filter 3/ Do you have at least 2 years experience cooking Polish food in a commercial kitchen?