Fitness Coach & Personal Trainer - PureGym Hemel Hempstead
Turn your passion into a career at PureGym.
With over 260 clubs, 1 million members and growing every day, PureGym is the UK’s favourite gym.
Our success has been built on an amazing team of talented, passionate and committed people and as we continue to grow, we have exciting opportunities for talented Personal Trainers and Fitness Coaches.
If you have a passion for fitness and love helping people achieve their potential and reach their goals, then PureGym is the place for you. We are looking for Level 3 Personal Training qualified individuals who are determined, driven and passionate to help provide the best fitness experience in the UK.
You will be employed by PureGym part-time for 12 hours a week as a Fitness Coach.
Separately, outside of your employed hours as a Fitness Coach, you will be able to use the facilities at the gym you are based in when running your self-employed Personal Training business, providing access to 1000s of current and new members to help grow your business.
What’s in it for you?
Personal Trainers at PureGym.
- Competitive rental agreements – 1st month free
- Access to insight, advice and free courses and coaching to help you build and run your business
- Discounted CPD courses with Industry Experts and insurance with Fit Pro
- Free advertising on our PG Website
Fitness Coaches at PureGym
In return for your hard work, we will reward you with a range of industry leading benefits to include:
- Contracted salary
- 12 hours contracted per week
- Annual leave allowance, with an additional day of leave for your birthday
- Funded First Aid qualification
- Free Gym Membership for a friend or family member
- Group Exercise training
- Management development training programmes
Please apply ASAP with your CV.