Restaurant Manager - Leicester Highcross
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Fridays we're famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We've been busy wowing our customers since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests... each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager to join our team here at Fridays.
You will have full accountability for the front of house management and operation in a Fridays restaurant. Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to your team: they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays. You will develop and grow your team and meet or exceed sales, profits and all other objectives in line with Friday's business strategy. You will treat the restaurant as if it were your own and understand the impact of your leadership and example.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the General Manager you will be involved in all aspects of front of house operations for your restaurant. Your key duties will include the following:
- To lead and inspire the performance of the front of house restaurant team.
- Full ownership overseeing the smooth running of the restaurant.
- To ensure that Friday's standards are maintained, and the restaurant performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and delivering
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience would be desirable
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- A strong commercial instinct that is always looking for ways to drive sales and boost the business
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity.AtFridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after and developed.
We receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and keep an eye out for future vacancies.
Pleasenote:where we receive an unprecedented high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close applications early.
Complex Food & Beverage Manager - WeymouthEasy Apply!