General Manager - New Opening - Wolverhampton
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join this New Opening and become part of one of the most successful restaurant groups in the UK.
Do you want to work for the fastest growing hospitality group? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented General Manager at this amazing New Opening. As a General Manager this role is not for the faint hearted, this role is fast paced with no 2 days the same. We are more interested in you wanting to play your part in making a difference to your customers and the local community whilst leading the team and running an outstanding business. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- General Manager full training included and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie
What we are looking for in our General Managers?
- Energetic and vibrant, as a General Manager you will be the 'face' of our businesses, and need to look the part - smart and well presented; you will set the standard for the site from the start. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to motivate and lead a team through their passion, their example and their commitment.
- As General Manager you will be a master of all trades who can bang out great tasting coffee, epitomise great bar service, look slick on the restaurant floor and do it all with a dazzling smile and aura of calm competence.
- A calm and organised individual with a structured and systematic approach to training, preparation and shift management, who is as comfortable setting up an MS Excel Spread sheet as they are setting up for a shift.
- A big personality who can lead from the front, with a wicked eye for detail, and is a highly organised and effective people manager.
- Someone who can get our new Lounge up and running and smoothly integrate us into the local community.
Come start your journey with us today!