Become a Trainee Personal Trainer - Berkshire
Trainee Personal Trainer at PureGym
- Guaranteed ‘Meet the Manager’ session
- No previous Personal Training experience required
Are you ready to inspire lifechanging results in others?
Would you like a career centred around fitness and healthy living?
It’s time to follow your heart into a career you will love.
The Training Room can help you develop your passion for health and fitness and gain the industry desired skills you need to smash your potential as a Personal Trainer – We offer achievable qualifications which lead to immediate opportunities on completion of our course.
Start your career in fitness with a UK leader!
We specialise in helping individuals of all experience levels gain the qualifications they need to become a Personal Trainer, so no previous experience is required, we will provide all of the training and support you need to become a Level 3 qualified PT in as little as 5 weeks. Graduates of our course are then connected with available opportunities at PureGym who offer our students the chance to impress with a guaranteed ‘Meet the Manager’ session on successful completion.
You’ll achieve the following industry desired qualifications:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Why work for PureGym?
- PureGym personal trainers are self-employed and as such keep 100% of their earnings
- Free PureGym Personal Training Business Setup course, Business Enhancement course, A-Z manual and you’ll have access to a business coach for 12 weeks
- Group Exercise training
- Access to the social media group for PureGym personal trainers
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
Would you like to find out more? CLICK APPLY! We’ll call you back and answer any questions you may have.