You would be required to work full-time (40 hours per week) 8am-7pm shifts over 5 days with a team rota for cover to 7pm.
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
Then why not join one of the fastest growing organisations in the fitness industry?
As we continue to grow, we recognise the need to recruit the best people to provide the best possible customer service and experience.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for Membership Service Advisors to join our fantastic team working from our Manchester Office
Reporting to the Membership Service Manager you will be the first point of contact for our customers, so if you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service this could be the job for you!
To manage customer accounts through various channels (telephone, email, web chat and social media) on behalf of Sports Direct Fitness and Everlast Fitness clubs. You will work both independently and as part of a team, liaising with parties such as our Fitness clubs, and internal departments within our Head Office to ensure that the customers’ experience goes above all expectations.
- Provide excellent and personable Customer Service to Sports Direct Fitness and Everlast Fitness members .
- Work with the highest standard of verbal and written communication whilst demonstrating a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Prioritise, process and record member contact in an efficient and professional manner
- Take ownership of member contacts and complaints and escalate with various departments, in line with policy and procedure.
- Process members telephone payments and amend records appropriately.
- Complete the department administration duties and rotated task list.
- Assist our fitness club staff with any member queries in an effective and proficient manner.
- Maintain thorough and accurate members records.
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure.
Essential Skills/Experience :
- Excellent written, verbal skillsCommitted to the delivery of an exceptional level of customer service
- Excellent PC literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and not be scared to challenge the norm and think outside the box
- Natural ability to work independently within an established team
- Show respect to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- Be a strong team player and role model, capable of gaining trust from your team and peers
- Be enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
Desired skills / Experience:
- NVQ in customer services or business studies
- Previous use of leisure management software in particular Gladstone Plus2
- Previous Fitness Front of House experience
- Previous experience using Fresh Desk
In return for joining us at Sports Direct Fitness, you will receive a competitive salary, staff benefits (including staff discount), ongoing training, coaching and support with opportunities to progress within the company as we continue to expand.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then what are you waiting for?