Activator (Sales Advisor) – Southampton
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Activator (Sales Advisor) – Southampton.
- Active Nation Outdoor & Alpine Venues
- Full Time
- £18,000-£21,000 DOE
- Reward and Recognition
Active Nation are looking for exceptional target-driven individuals who are dynamic, self motivated and BRILLIANT conversationalists to play a pivotal role working in our new Community Activation Team, selling, campaigning and booking activities. You will be instrumental in delivering our campaign (sales & bookings) strategy for key commercial areas whilst building rapport to increase sales and bookings for our portfolio of specialist outdoor sport and activity venues.
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, commercial and customer-focused attitude?
- Do you have experience in working in a sales or business to business-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate others to sign up and enjoy our outdoor and alpine courses, activities and experiences?
We are looking for a passionate, driven individuals who can enthuse and engage with our customers (supporters) creating a positive customer experience. If you are confident, self-motivated, enjoy sales and are a great conversationalist then we would love to hear from you!
This newly created role will report to the Assistant Business Manager and will:
- Be a brilliant conversationalist and develop excellent relationships with new and existing supporters (customers)
- Use robust sales techniques contacting leads and developing interest in our products, actively up selling options to users attending our range of activities, responding swiftly and concisely to enquiries and leads to ensure prospects are converted into bookings
- Develop a supreme level of product knowledge on all aspects of the outdoor courses, activities, facilities, prices, membership options and converse with all leads and enquiries from prospective supporters to secure bookings, using exceptional customer service techniques
We would like you to be here when we are busiest, so you’ll work a three week rota and being able to work a variety of day, early evening and Saturday hours is required. Your campaigning /sales role will be based within our campaign floor at the former Mill, at Woodmill Outdoor Activities Centre, Southampton UK.
Active Nation is a registered charity with a simple cause led mission. Our Outdoor Activity & Alpine Venues in Southampton and Aldershot deliver well established outdoor adventures and expertly led National Governing Body training courses, on England’s south-coast.
As part of the Active Nation group, we are a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- A commission scheme giving you additional earning potential
- Free use of all Active Nation facilities
- Free parking
- Attractive working environment in our converted Mill
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Discounted access to further training across our indoor leisure, outdoor activity and alpine snowsports centre
Closing Date for applying is Saturday 23rd January 2021. We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter to Maxwell Bradbury-Knight, Assistant Business Manager by clicking Apply Now, telling us why you are the best candidate for this role.
Apply for Activator (Sales Advisor) – Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly