Facility Officer (Sports Development/Group Fitness Coordinator) - Calne
Facility Officer (Sports Development/Group Fitness Coordinator) - Calne, Wiltshire
- Location - Calne, Wiltshire
- Salary - £20,550 - £23,046 p.a
- Closes -15 Jan 2021
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, conscientious and motivated team member to join our prestigious Sports Centre. This swimming pool and fitness suite facility is set in the private grounds of St Mary's School in Calne which opens its doors to community members during peak times. Other facilities include a sports hall, dance studio, therapy suite, outdoor tennis courts and AstroTurf pitches.
You will be expected to provide a warm and welcoming service, promoting culture and ethos of health and well-being and expected to create a dynamic and engaging atmosphere and strive to improve members’ health and well-being.
St Mary's School Sports Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and members. Due to the nature of the work involved, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced clearance via DBS.
- Essential: Nationally recognised Sports Development or Leisure Management Qualification.
- Essential: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- Essential: National Pool Plant Operators Certificate.
- Essential: First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Essential: IT Literate.
- Essential: GCSEs in Maths and English (Grade C or above).
- Desirable: Nationally recognised Fitness or Exercise to Music Qualification.
- Desirable: Good typing and administrative skills.
- Desirable: National Pool Lifeguard Trainer Assessor Qualification.
Closing Date - Friday 15th January 2021