Female General Manager - MTM Group - Qatar
- Working hours - Full time
- Location - Qatar
- Experience - 3-5 years of managerial experience
- Tax free salary
- Paid annual leave & ticket home
- Medical insurance
- End of service benefits
Job description & Responsibilities:
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing and providing day to day direction in all aspects of management of the club facilities. The General Manager will manage and continuously develop all aspects of the club’s business, and in conjunction with the Top Management, have a clear vision for the club’s strategic direction
- Responsible for providing a clear operational direction for the facility
- To ensure all staff are working effectively together to deliver high service levels to members and guests.
- To monitor and raise the quality of the club’s products and services and ensure maximum value of services to members and/or customers.
- Evaluate structure, procedures, concepts and manage the development of plans for improvement.
- Ensure program work within company policies and procedures.
- Achieve Sales and Retention targets as set by the management.
- Develop new ideas & initiatives to increase Revenue & Market brand awareness.
- Ensure & update execution of marketing campaign & activities to support achievement of operating target.
- Ensure safe, secure and clean environment for customers and staff
- Manage all types of periodic reporting related to Customers, Staff, Financial/Sales Targets and Compliance initiatives
- Performance Management – target setting, KPIs review, regular feedback, support and appraisals
- Recruitment, training and Development of staff to ensure career development
- Driving program team to achieve Monthly targets.
- Handle all staff related issue.
- A bachelor’s degree in sports science, business administration, management or any related fields
- Previous proven experience in Luxurious/ High end clubs
- Effective Listening, Communication, Decision making, Creativity, leadership, Presentation and Advanced computer skills.
Please send your CV and covering letter.