Operations Manager - London
Our wonderful team at Rosa’s Thai Café is growing and we are aiming to become the best Thai Restaurant Company in the UK! For this, we need an experience Operations Manager ready to help us lead our restaurants with authenticity, dynamism, and passion.
We are looking for someone to be available to start ideally before the end of the year.
Combining modern London with modern Bangkok, Rosa’s Thai Café grew from a humble beginning of a street stall on Brick Lane’s Sunday market in the trendy East End of London, which quickly became the locals’ favourite, to now having 21 sites across the UK and already in the works of opening many more!
Our perfect Operations Manager
- Experience managing multiple sites across the casual dining sector
- A fantastic operational knowledge of the hospitality industry
- A sales driven character but most importantly, a passion for people, fantastic service and good food.
- Experience working as part of a growing business, understanding it's challenges and how to overcome them.
- A leader with strong coaching skills ready to take on approximately 6 of our restaurant and future new opening restaurants
- This will involve you being on the field and very much becoming a mentor to our managers, focusing on staff communication and guest experience.
- We’re a social group, so be ready for Summer Parties and Thai Karaoke!
- Free Thai food! We want you to be part of our welcoming Thai culture as much as possible!
- A guaranteed day off for your child’s first day at school
- By joining our Family, you will be given shares to the business and will become part owner!
If you think this is you, come join Rosa's!