Floor Team - The High Field - Birmingham
Floor Team (T Team)
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
We’re so excited to open our pubs again following these extraordinary times and have worked hard to create a warm and Peachy experience for our guests, while keeping them and the team safe.
You’ll love it here if you’re compassionate, kind, and honest, with bags of passion for the industry. We provide a safe, respectful, inclusive environment where you can thrive and excel in their career.
- Paid overtime
- An equal share of tips (Between 3k – 4.5k per year, pub dependent)
- 25% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external training
- Accommodation (pub specific)
“Peach just do things right, and that’s reflected in the food, drink and service we provide for our guests” – Matt, Bar & Cellar Support
Well-being, for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Work/Life Balance – whatever your outside commitments, we can make your rota & hours work for you
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We recycle and are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and much, much more.
- Serving the Good Stuff - UK farmed, 1,00% free-range meat & eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about everything we do is available on request and on our website
If you’re an Assistant Manager who wants to Make Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, you’re in the right place.