Head Chef – Victoria
Head Chef – Victoria, London
- Location: Rosa’s Victoria, 25 Gillingham St, Victoria, London SW1V 1HN
- Salary: Starting at £25 + Tronc
- Start date: Asap
Rosa’s Thai Café is looking for experienced Head Chef to join our fantastic team in Victoria, London!
Combining modern London with modern Bangkok, Rosa’s Thai Café grew from a humble beginning of a street stall on Brick Lane’s Sunday market in the trendy East End of London, which quickly became the locals’ favourite. We have now grown to have 20 restaurants and soon many more, be part of our authentically cool restaurant!
What do you bring to the table:
- Someone with a strong experience of cooking Asian cuisine and confident in cooking with a wok
- A minimum of 2 years working a Head Chef in a casual or fine dining restaurant
- Experience with organising rotas and shift patterns to a team of chefs
- We are looking for a leader in our kitchen to help develop our chefs and manage the busy takeaway and eat-in orders
- Experience communicating with food suppliers and capable of managing our stock, forecasting, and utilising ordering systems.
- A very organised chef who understands the importance behind food safety, with experience complying to health and safety policies.
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone passionate about food!
- Full Time hours
- Free Food at work!
- 50% off when not working in any of our restaurants
- You will be part of our family and join our many social parties!
- We are a growing company and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and progress in your career!
If you want to join the team, apply now!