Hot Tub (Leisure) Manager
Hot Tub Manager
Sandy Balls Holiday Village, Fordingbridge
40 hours per week
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for an experienced individual with exceptional water management knowledge to oversee all aspects of out Hot Tub Operation.
Who we are?
Sandy Balls Holiday Village is a world away from your day to day, with more trees than you can… well, shake a stick at. We have resident alpacas, a bush-craft school and forest laser tag, along with the usual holiday heroes of cycling and swimming. But New Forest holidays are also about tranquillity, which is why our Retreat spa and cosy, cottage-style lodges and caravans are here to help our guests unwind.
Part of the Away Resorts family, with 5 self-catered parks which all have their unique appeal! Check them out on our website for more information: http://www.awayresorts.co.uk/.
What you'll be doing
- Planning and managing the effective changeover of hot tubs between guests breaks and giving your team clear daily objectives
- Ensure that proactive monitoring and recording of all actions are being carried out in line with our Hot Tub Policy
- Ensure that all records are fully completed in an efficient manner, filed and accessible when required
- Ensure that all Hot Tub Team are trained to the required standards and training needs are identified and implemented
- Keep all Risk Assessments and Operating Procedures up to date and ensure training is carried out if amendments are made
- Ensure the safe storage and use of all chemicals and only use those chemicals that are on the approved chemical registers
Skills, experience and qualities you’ll need
- Experienced in all aspects of water chemistry
- Management experience in a similar role or leisure/pool plant experience
- Have a Leadership style that is open, strong & approachable
- Be able to plan and organise the workload, training and management of a large team
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with all other Department heads and Teams in all areas
- Be comfortable working to deadlines as part of a very busy Team
- Adaptable, conscientious and very organised
It’s about your values too. We have a can-do, fun loving, people centred ethos here at Away Resorts which is captured by our Holiday Heroes’ mantra of Attentive Amazing Lovers
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Training & Development
- Working in a unique environment for a progressive company
- Personalised uniform
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Free car parking
- Car pools (if required)
- Holiday Hero discounted menu
- Discounted holidays across all our parks
- Free gym membership
- Excellent opportunities to progress within the business, either in accommodation cleaning or many other areas.
Want to join our team? Here’s how to apply
Just click on the Apply Now button and follow the instructions. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Away Resorts check us out at www.awayresorts.co.uk/careers.