Digital Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Head Of Commercial
Based: East Croydon
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing Commercial Team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today and come "Find your Fit" with us!
What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best. And we're successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe and have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years!
We hire people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and inspire those around them. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We are proud of our people and our Gym Support teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!
What you need to know about the role...
The Marketing team is fundamental to The Gym's low-cost, no contract, 24x7 offering. We are growing our member base at pace, through estate growth & marketing excellence.
We are searching for a highly analytical & data driven individual to take ownership of our digital acquisition channels. You will have extensive executional experience in AdWords and be passionate about performance. You will also have experience across paid social & programmatic. You will combine your performance mindset with a test & learn approach to drive improvements in ROAS. You will be tracking against our performance targets & together with key stakeholders, work with our partners to deliver acquisition growth through all digital channels. You will work closely with our inhouse creative team & digital agency to ensure optimal execution of brand & performance campaigns.
This is an exciting role within a growing area of the business, with stakeholder exposure & the opportunity to be play a pivotal role in the growth of The Gym Group.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Daily optimisation with partners of all digital marketing channels
- Ownership of budget distribution, audience, testing, keyword strategies across channels
- Accountability for acquisition channel KPIs - including ROAS, volume, quality score, impression share, reach & CPAs
- Work with senior marketing manager - brand & creative to test creative & copy execution across digital channels
- Build out & operationalise a testing roadmap and work with agency partners on execution & the delivery of key reporting metrics associated
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of performance marketing in accordance with success measures
- Work with the digital trading team to ensure we have the correct pixel tracking set up to enable optimal audience management within digital channels
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
Let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who embraces their role, the team and our culture.
We're looking for someone who is clearly able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a transactional commerce environment, mandatory
- Acute understanding of differing success measures between brand & performance digital
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Google AdWords expert
- Facebook Ads Manager & programmatic expertise
- Google Analytics experience
- Understanding of GTM
- Testing Strategy & Reporting
- Agency Management
- Ambitious and driven self-starter
- Great collaborator & team player
- Proactive individual with a healthy 'can do' attitude
- Passion for digital marketing & staying at the forefront of latest tech
- You have a high-performance mindset & are passionate about finding commercial opportunities
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Self-motivated, charismatic, energetic, with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Passionate about health & wellbeing
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!
Marketing Assistant - LondonEasy Apply!