Finance Integrations & Systems Analyst
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Finance Systems and Integrations Analyst
Reporting to: Finance Systems Manager
Based: East Croydon
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing Gym Support Team as a Finance Systems and Integrations Analyst.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!
What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other Gym company we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Our gym support teams are friendly, engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves! We actively invest in our people... don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award... now you don't see that every day! We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards. By membership we are the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We are the only publicly listed UK health and fitness operator.
What you need to know about the role...
This is a great opportunity to join an evolving team in a fast paced, forward thinking and friendly environment. It is an ideal role for someone wanting to broaden their experience in providing support to both maintain and enhance our suite of finance systems.
The successful candidate will support the Finance Systems Manager in managing all aspects of finance systems (Workday, Anaplan and PowerBI) including liaising with external support and developer services, as well as supporting the Finance team on the system development roadmap, and the wider business in their use of the finance systems.
continues to grow.
As a Finance Systems and Integrations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of new interface requirements and optimisation/ enhancement of existing interfaces based on business requirements. Lead the documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues including changes to existing integrations and well as new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the system and middleware ensuring:
- Accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis.
- Coding, clear documentation and problem resolution
- Evaluation of reporting requirements, and development and maintenance of a core suite of reports to facilitate seamless processing, probity and control
- Day to day support for Finance reporting
- Identify opportunities to optimise and enhance our suite of Finance systems
- Support the testing and configuration of enhancements and new functionality.
- Support the design and implement business integrity and control reports
- Deliver and initiate continuous Finance Systems process improvements
- Day to day administrative responsibilities for all finance systems
- Manage and resolve helpdesk tickets
So let us tell you what we are looking for...
We are looking for an individual who can bring areal can-do attitude and passion for what they do.
You will have:
- Proven skills in designing, building, and testing Workday Integrations using EIB's, Core Connectors, PECI, PICOF and Workday Studio
- Deep knowledge and experience in the design and support of business reporting:
- Expert knowledge of Workday reporting (Composite, Matrix & Advance)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Workday's object database structure.
- Knowledge and experience of writing basic data warehouse queries in SQL
- Knowledge of Database, Data-Warehouse and Business Intelligence concepts
- Knowledge and experience of writing PowerBI reports (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of finance processes: Purchase to Pay, Revenue, Asset Accounting, Banking, General Ledger and Reporting
- The ability to analyse and translate functional specifications from the Finance team into technical specifications.
- The ability to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience of supporting finance users and managing helpdesk systems
- Experience of finance system administration, including user and security configuration
- Demonstrable technical aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving.
And it would be great if you have:
- Experience of Anaplan and PowerBI
- Accounting qualification
- Knowledge of managed systems and working with third party support services