Head Receptionist - Hook
Head Receptionist - Hook
Due to our rural location, own transport is essential
Head Receptionist Overview:
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is passionate about providing first class customer service to exceed our guests' expectations.As a member of the front desk team, the Head receptionist ensures all guests are greeted in a warm and professional manner, providing direction to the rest of the reception staff regarding conduct. You will therefore have excellent communication skills and be at ease with guests and staff - including managers and departmental heads.
You will prepare accommodation and meal invoices accurately for guests at the end of their stay, ensuring the system balances at the end of the shift.
The Head Receptionist will also provide a lead in the upselling of services provided at the hotel and act as a central point of information for any queries or information required by our guests. You will also provide leadership to the reception team and support the Front of House Manager, deputising for this role when required.
As an adaptable and organised individual, you will be flexible in your approach and able to work to a shift pattern that will include early, late and weekend commitments. After training, you will also have the opportunity to do Duty Management shifts.
Head Receptionist Key Attributes:
- Hospitality experience is essential with experience of using Opera preferred. Be calm under pressure and able to multi task Have excellent organisational skills Excellent standard of English - the ability to communicate clearly is essential Posses good customer service skills and be familiar with working in a customer facing role Have good IT skills. Due to our rural location, own transport is essential
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
About the Hotel
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious parkland and boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include spa treatment rooms and leisure facilities including both an indoor and an outdoor pool and banqueting facilities which are second to none.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.
- A share of the service charge
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and dry cleaned
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent staff rates including overnight stays, spa treatments and dining
- Discounted stays at hotels across the world with Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free Car Parking
- Employee referral scheme
- Onsite accommodation available
- Internal training opportunities
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Enhanced holiday programme for long service