Chef De Partie - Hook
Chef De Partie - Hook
Live in opportunity available
An amazing opportunity to join our growing and training focused kitchen.
Chef de Partie Overview
All of our chef's work together to ensure our guests receive the exceptional menus they have come to expect from the Oak Room fine dining restaurant. As Chef de Partie you will supervise your section and assist the Sous Chef with operation of the kitchen to ensure the highest standards are meet and delivered.
The kitchen team work to events, room service and afternoon teas, so you will be part of offering the full range of services and receive excellent development and advice from our experienced management team. You will need to be flexible and calm under pressure.
- Understanding of kitchen operation with 1 year experience
- Able to multitask and maintain quality levels at all times
- Ensure effective and smooth service is always maintained
- To assist in the training of Kitchen apprentices and trainees.
- Work well as a part of a busy, close knit kitchen brigade
- Possess a "can do" attitude, being able to work on your own initiative as required
About the Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Due to our rural location transport consideration may need to be made however live in opportunities on site available
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate.
- A share of the service charge
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and dry cleaned
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent staff rates including overnight stays, spa treatments and dining
- Discounted stays at hotels across the world with Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free Car Parking
- Employee referral scheme
- Onsite accommodation available
- Internal training opportunities
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Enhanced holiday programme for long service