Senior Finance Analyst - St. Albans
(Senior) Finance Analyst
St Albans Office, Flexible Working (currently remote)
Competitive + Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Why Pizza Hut?
Pineapple on pizza, yes or no? (No judgement here) It's an ongoing debate amongst us!
At Pizza Hut Europe, we believe in all people. We have a unique recognition culture and a lot of fun. We even have a dedicated Culture Squad to make sure we never lose sight of what makes us unique.
As part of Yum! Brands International, your career opportunities extend to KFC and Taco Bell, both in the UK and Globally, if that's your ambition. We really do believe in promoting and looking after our teams. Any opportunity is up for grabs, if you make it so.
What's the role?
As the (Senior) Finance Analyst, your role is to support the analysis to define the profit roadmap for the Europe & UK marketing & operations team. Supporting key commercial analysis projects across the UK and Europe, your work will be key to both the quarterly forecasting and the annual business planning cycles.
Working with key stakeholders across the business, your role will be to:
- Support financial planning for key business projects and profit initiatives
- Partner with the Control team to manage and deliver a high quality and insightful month-end process
- Lead on sales reporting for the UK & Europe business
- Work directly with the Pizza Hut US team to report monthly/quarterly results, and be accountable for any questions
- Own business performance, driving improved insights and challenging the status quo
- There will also be other challenging adhoc project support required, supporting both business need and your individual growth.
Is it right for me?
If you're passionate about pizza, and have experience as a Finance Analyst, it's quite possible. You will need:
- Proven experience in either a financial analysis role, or a role which required analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- An eye towards continuous improvement, both in terms of your processes and your career goals
- Experience in running complex financial models
- Proven strong influencing skills
- A desire to progress to a more senior role within Yum! Brands, in the UK or Internationally.