Sous Chef - The Star & Garter - Leamington Spa
28k – 30k
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow.
You’ll have an awesome team to work with, and you’ll be cooking incredible food that you’ll be proud to serve to your guests with training to ensure you’re the best Sous Chef in your area.
“A fresh challenge every day, with the best of British produce and a real sense of family and belonging” – Rob, Sous Chef, The White Horse
- Flexible work/life balance
- Paid Overtime
- Autonomy over daily specials – your food, your creations
- Career development from Head of Food Clive Dixon (The Fat Duck Group/Koffmans), and our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Serving the Good Stuff - UK farmed, 100% free-range meat & eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Christmas day off
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Equal share of the tips (bonus re-introduced when at full capacity)
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Sous Chef that wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply for Sous Chef - The Star & Garter - Leamington Spa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly