Team Member - London
Team Member - London
Bayley & Sage is growing and we currently have opportunities for new Team Members to join our team in SW and West London.
About the role
You will be the face of our brand, serving customers front of house and giving them the very best in personalised shopping experiences. You will also be working on our shop floor or one of our specialist deli or bakery counters carrying out a variety of tasks. Your purpose is to amaze our customers with top flight service, to delight with your epic product and supplier knowledge and to demonstrate excellence and going the extra mile in all front and back of house operations.
- Operating the till and serving customers, always working to the highest standard of customer care
- Processing cash/credit card payments accurately
- Making suggestions, selections and recommendations of our products to our customers
- Familiarising yourself with product lines throughout the store
- Dealing swiftly and courteously with all customer queries
- Assisting in the off-loading of deliveries as required
- Maintain all merchandising areas daily and ensuring correct labelling, quality checks, restocking and wastage
- Undertaking correct stock rotation and storing surplus stock
- Cleaning of counter area, shop floor and fridge shelving in accordance with food safety regulations
You will be a hard worker with a positive disposition. You will be looking for a full time role with lots of opportunities for career progression. You just love making a customer’s day and will stop at nothing to make your customer happy.
What we offer
- What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Sociable Hours (Shift pattern is 6.30am – 2pm or 2pm – 9.30pm)
- 28 days holiday
- 30% staff discount in-store
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Free uniform
Bayley & Sage is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We believe a diverse team is a successful team. We want to offer opportunities to people from all backgrounds irrespective of age, disability, gender and transgender status, race and ethnicity, religion and belief (including no belief), marriage or civil partnership status or sexual orientation. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of background.
Apply for Team Member - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly