Christmas Team Member - Central Milton Keynes
- Job Type
- Full Time
Ho Ho Ho! It's that time of year again when our Huts get really busy.
Shoppers refuelling in between buying Christmas prezzies, work mates snatching a Christmas lunch, friends having a festive get together.
At Pizza Hut, we're all about giving our guests an unbelievably good experience, by delivering unbelievably good service! It's vital to our success that even during our busiest times, we are able to deliver the whale of a time our guests have come to expect!
We're looking for team members who want to work somewhere they can belong over the Christmas period (anything from 2 - 8 weeks). Working alongside our existing teams to ensure that at the busiest time of year, we are able to keep the restaurant running as efficiently as Santa's workshop!
Your support will allow our Servers to serve guests, our Pizza Chef's to create all that scrummy food at pace and with smiles and the odd 'ho, ho, ho' thrown in........or not, whatever!
Role highlights - just to give you a taste!
- Making sure the self-serve areas (our iconic salad bar, ice cream factory, self-serve drinks) and Servers Stations are replenished and spick and span.
- Pot wash -(think fancy shmancy 'dishwasher') - loading and unloading, putting plates, glasses etc. away
- Cleaning and shining up the cutlery.
- The all-important toilet checks - loos on fleek!
- Sweeping and mopping of floors
You will receive top notch training, recognition for every job well done AND be part of the tip sharing scheme designed by our team members.
Important note: You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.