CRM Manager - Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne
Vacancy Details In the long term this is a full-time permanent role based at Q9 Quorum Business Park. In the short term this role will be fully remote with occasional face to face meetings in Newcastle and London as required in the short-term. Join the Family We are seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager to support the Greggs Customer/Marketing team in developing and implementing its new customer communications strategy. The CRM Manager will be responsible for maximising the use of a suite of existing tools but also playing a key role in the strategy development and delivery of an exciting suite of innovative, greenfield customer facing CRM tools and platforms in the future. We are seeking individuals who are looking to take the next step in their career and highly experienced in ensuring that consistent communications are delivered across both digital and physical in-store experiences - from click and collect, to our website to our Greggs Rewards loyalty schemes. You will likely be an experienced CRM executive already experienced in line management and agency management looking to take the next step in your career, or a CRM Manager looking to test their skills in one of the UK’s leading brands. This mission-critical role will also act as the key interface point from the Greggs Customer team into our technology teams and agencies to ensure that a joined up, robust CRM communications programme is delivered. We are looking for an individual that can bring hands-on, operational knowledge of using all current CRM channels available in the market such as email, SMS and Push Messaging to ensure all of our great products and services are communicated to millions of customers who engage with Greggs in a fast, friendly and frictionless way. Working as part of a cross-functional, agile, customer focussed team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all CRM activities are delivered according to business priorities and deliver a consistent experience that is fully in line with the wider Greggs brand strategy and objectives. We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them. Salary
Competitive SalaryWork Pattern Our working hours are usually Monday- Friday, you may be required to work alternative hours to fulfil business needs and work in multiple team and agency locations across a working week. Job Description We are looking for people with a passion for CRM and who thrive working as a part of a fast-paced environment to join us on our long-term digital journey. Working closely within a dynamic customer-centric team you will need to balance executing tactical and operational customer communications needs for a wide variety of stakeholders, as well as supporting our longer-term CRM requirements and workstreams are delivered as part of our longer-term strategic roadmap. You will have a proactive, hands-on, ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy contributing towards building an adaptive, fun and creative environment for digital delivery. You will be comfortable of working cross- functionally, facilitating discussions and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups to reach consensus on the best CRM plans. As a lifelong learner and you’ll enjoy joining us on a continuous journey of learning and improving as we strive to become a high-performing, self-organising product team, applying adaptive planning techniques to deliver innovative solutions to business problems. Balancing your natural organisational skills, agency management experience and operational capabilities, you’ll be a key person on our journey to deliver an exceptional, engaging and valuable communications programme for Greggs customers. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working with various Customer team members leading on digital and brand initiatives to define and develop CRM plans and execute best in class communications across a variety of Greggs channels.
- Develop, execute and optimise a world-class CRM and digital marketing programme to support brand engagement across all touchpoints and channels, bringing best in class thinking to how we develop and execute our strategies
- Support colleagues responsible for performance marketing in managing and optimising CRM activity in relation to different revenue programmes for Greggs.
- Manage day to day agency relationships to support to deliver the CRM plan as well as supporting developing requirements for future technologies and platforms.
- Support Brand Marketing, Performance and Commercial teams with campaign analysis and critical thinking in setting targets and KPIs, making strategic recommendations, providing forecasts and evaluation of overall CRM performance.
- Pursue value ensuring there is accurate monitoring of results and adjusting strategy and tactics based upon performance.
- Work closely with colleagues in Customer Care to continually optimise how customers are served through digital channels.
We are looking for talented individuals who can demonstrate:
- Track record of working in a dynamic, multi-channel CRM team, ideally in an environment with an in depth understanding of the balance between customer communications, e-Commerce & retail operations.
- Experience in delivering tailored CRM campaigns in a major retailer or consumer facing FMCG business.
- Experience with one or more market-leading CRM platforms.
- Comfortable personally getting ‘hands on’ in the day-to-day running of email, SMS, mobile and social media-based CRM campaigns.
- Experience in supporting implementation of new customer-data processes and compliance in relation to current regulations – i.e. GDPR.
- Exposure to personalisation technologies and awareness of the capabilities of the latest CRM tools on the market.
- Professional marketing and/or digital qualification.
- Experience in working with Customer Care teams and channels.
- Track record of using data to inform CRM decisions, strategies and user journeys.
- Able to share examples of innovative CRM work and campaigns (i.e. previous emails) you have previously personally delivered as part of initial interviews.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
We would welcome applicants who can additionally demonstrate:
- Proven track record in delivering CRM campaigns in a complex, matrix business environment with changing priorities.
- Experience in delivering CRM in complex technical environments, including integrating new tools with legacy technology and third-party agencies.
- Experience in being part of a growing and evolving CRM team.
- Line Management experience
Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 26 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- The Management Pension Scheme is supported by a free life assurance scheme. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
Other benefits include
- Private Medical Insurance which is free for you and subsidised for your dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance which is a replacement income scheme
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible.