Become a Personal Trainer - Sunderland
Become a Personal Trainer - No Experience Necessary
Do you love fitness?
Do you want a career that helps others live happier healthier lives?
Do you want to work with likeminded people?
We are searching for hard-working, talented individuals to become personal trainers.
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a personal trainer you’ll need to have an accredited Level 3 qualification. No experience is necessary but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed, is required. Develop your knowledge, be ready to learn and earn.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients.
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with the top gyms around the UK
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also have:
- 24 months career services support
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you achieve
- Free PureGym Membership
- Guaranteed interview with PureGym
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a personal trainer? Find out how to get started!
Apply for Become a Personal Trainer - Sunderland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Become a Personal Trainer - SunderlandEasy Apply!